Getting a visa support letter
Please consult the appropriate section below if you require a visa support letter. If you are attending both ECOOP and ISSTA, please select one (but not both) of the options below. Those requesting a letter should allow 7-10 business days to receive it. All requests are handled in the order they are received.
Warning: Make sure to apply for visa support on time!
The Association for Computing Machinery does not issue formal invitation letters for visas to attend ACM sponsored conferences. They can however issue a visa support letter to attendees as well as authors with accepted papers, posters, or members of the conference committee.
For visa support letters, refer all requests to email@example.com. Please allow up to 10 business days to receive a letter. All requests are handled in the order they are received. The information below should be included with the request:
- Your name as it appears on your passport
- Your current postal mailing address
- The name of the conference you are registering for. Only accepted authors may request a visa support letter prior to registering for the conference.
- Your registration confirmation number
- If you have any papers accepted for the conference, please provide the title and indicate whether you are the “sole author” or a “co-author”
- Authors may indicate their paper title. If no paper, speakers can provide the title of their presentation
ACM does not provide letters for transport of vendor or presenter equipment. ACM suggests shipping the materials insured to the conference facility.
ECOOP and/or Workshops Attendees
If you have visa inquiries and have only registered for workshop(s), please direct your questions to the ECOOP General Chairs.